Join the LSBA
By becoming a member, you will receive the following:
1. LSBA Membership Card
3. Lone Star Bowhunter Magazine and Newsletters
4. Various Fellowship hunts scheduled during the year
5. A Legislative Committee to keep watch for any issues that may affect bowhunting
LSBA Membership Types:
|Individual 1 year||$25.00 annually|
|Individual 2 years||$45.00|
|Individual 3 years||$60.00|
|Youth 1 year (Under 17)||$10.00 annually|
|Active Duty Military (Includes Coast Guard)||$15.00 annually|
|Family Membership||$40.00 annually|
|Lifetime Individual||$500.00 *|
|Lifetime Family||$750.00 *|
|Dealer Membership (includes logo/link on website)||$60.00**|
* Life and Family Life membership fees may be paid with $100 down payment, with one full year to pay the balance. You will be billed quarterly. All fees are non-refundable. Children of Lifetime Family memberships are covered until age 18.
** Dealer membership fees include a Logo advertisement on the Lone Star Bowhunter website for 1 year (www.lonestarbowhunter.com) – dealer is responsible for providing the logo.
Three Ways to Join the LSBA:
2) Pay Through Mail – If you don’t want to pay using Paypal you can send your check , cashiers-check, or money order to LSBA address below after completing our Online application by just selecting the “Pay by Mail” button below to fill out the Online Application – or fill out the printable application and mail the completed form to:
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
117 Hwy. 332 W., Suite J. #101
Lake Jackson, Tx. 77566
3) Pay by Phone – If you don’t want to use PayPal, Swipe, or Pay Through Mail, but still want to use your credit card, call Danny Deaver at 214-668-2529. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
There are three levels of membership in the Lone Star Bowhunters Association (LSBA) established by years of continuous membership:
- Associate Member: All new members of the LSBA
- Regular Member: A member in good standing with the LSBA who has maintained continuous membership for a period of 1 to 5 years.
- Senior Member: A member in good standing with the LSBA who has maintained continuous membership for a period exceeding 5 years. Senior status will begin with the member’s 6th annual term of membership.