The Lone Star Bowhunters Association (LSBA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1974. It is the only State Organization representing your bowhunting rights.
The sole purpose of the LSBA is to unite the State’s bow hunters to work toward a common goal of preserving, promoting and advancing the sport of bowhunting in Texas.
Some of the LSBA’s goals are:
- Conservation of Wildlife and its Habitat
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Supporting local, state, and national wildlife, bowhunting/bowfishing, hunting, and archery organizations
- Introducing Texas youth to archery by funding various National Archery in Schools programs (NASP) and through our Mobile Youth Archery Range Program
- Promoting and supporting the International Bowhunter Education Program
Help support bowhunting in Texas, Join the LSBA.